- CMT hasn't dominated my life by George Aldridge, U.S.A.
- There's life out there - A love story by Ginny and Larry Beard as told to Linda Crabtree
- The ability to be disabled by Jonah Berger, U.S.A.
- I have been richly blessed by Norman Reule, U.S.A.
- An abiding faith and a positive attitude by Paul Ertzinger, U.S.A.
- An interesting life by Paul Hatcher, U.S.A.
- Because of CMT by Lanore Lanter-Kasparian
- From Portugal by Stella Do Nascimento
- Life with hope by Gloria Boling, U.S.A.
- I was shot stealing chickens! by Dale Smith, Canada
- A full and accomplished life by The Rev. John Ord Hasted, U.K.
- It's all about swimming with Fausto Birigazzi, Italy
- I took to the skies by Pat Crocker, Canada
- Researchers Lupski and Chance study a baffling genetic disease – their own from At Large With Dennis L. Breo